Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks

This week is Thanksgiving week and I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has helped me get to where I am today. I would have never guessed that I would be so close to publishing my first book. I also never dreamed it would take so much work either. I would like to especially thank my publicist, Michelle Carpenter from Media Guests. She has helped me in so many ways. Thank you my friend. Thanks goes out to my wonderful wife, Elizabeth. Thank you for standing by me as we go through this process. And thank you to all my friends and family, you know who you are. The next guest blog is from Connie Brentford and it is on the writing and publishing business. Happy ThanksGiving to all. Till Next Time.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention! You are amazing, and I'm so excited to be working with you on this exciting journey.

    ReplyDelete